Multi-MAP is a fully water-soluble mono-ammonium phosphate (12-61-0) fertilizer, a highly efficient source of phosphorus and nitrogen for plants. Multi-MAP is recommended for use at the beginning of the growing season, because phosphorus availability is crucial for the establishment of root system at this stage. Multi-MAP can serve as a high quality source of phosphorus also during other stages of the growth cycle. Its high purity and water-solubility make Multi-MAP an ideal fertilizer for fertigation and for foliar application. Multi-MAP is suitable for preparation of fertilizer blends and production of liquid fertilizers
The Advantages Of Multi-Map
* Fully water-soluble
* Consists of 100% plant nutrients
* Highly-concentrated source of phosphorus for plants (61% P2O5 / 27% P)
* Free of chloride, sodium and other detrimental elements for plants
* Moderately low pH (safer and less corrosive compared to urea phosphate)
* Suitable for the fertigation, foliar application and production of fertilizer blends and nutrient solutions Double benefit: Not only that Multi-MAP is an efficient source of phosphorus, it also facilitates plant uptake of the phosphorus naturally present in the soil. This is due to the ammonium (NH4 + ) in Multi-MAP, which lowers the pH in the root zone and thus enhances phosphorus availability.
Multi-MAP is compatible with most water-soluble fertilizers, except for fertilizers containing calcium (Ca++) or magnesium (Mg++). To apply Multi-MAP in combination with calcium or magnesium fertilizers, use two fertilizer tanks. If only a single fertilizer tank is available, apply those fertilizers at different times.